I'll be moving to Seattle (in February) to work at Stripe.
I grew up in Stony Brook and studied at the University of Michigan.
- Running: Recently, I completed the Probility Ann Arbor Half Marathon in 02:32:00.
Eventually, one of my goals is complete the SuperHalfs
- Bread: I love baking bread (mostly naan, pizza, pasta) from scratch.
Making, proofing the dough, and then using my wood fired oven to bring them to life.
- Entrepreneurship: Built
app to help FitBit users easily count calories coming from online recipes (~50-70 MAU).
Also, helped run
V1 Startup Fair
at UofM in 2022, 2023.
- Astronomy/Physics: Competed in "Astronomy"
in Science Olympiad Division C and ranked 2nd in all of New York.
Created a ML algorithm to help astrophysicists find exoplanets in high
- Photography: Mostly 35mm film and Polaroid, check them
- DevTools: Love building tools to make developers more productive.
Built a CLI to help Go programmers build web apps with hot reload.